Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is the situation.

im acquiring 2 chins in the next couple weeks because of a bazaar very confusing situation with a friend that i won't go into. but for some reason they aren't coming with a cage don't ask me idk why. if ur not going to have them why the **** cant i have their cage to.

so what i need to know if what kinda cage options are there that will work well, i have the money to care for them but i don't have allot of money to spend on cages. i only have maybe 150 and thats only if its something i can go pick up in a store. if i have to ship it i have less to spend.

normally i wouldn't take on animals i couldn't get a perfect environment for but they were kinda just thrust upon me. its not like i don't want them im just grumpy i can't give them the like 500 dollar cage i would want to.

·
Registered
156 Posts
the best cages in my opinion are the ferret nation style cages and remove the plastic levels and replace with wooden platforms u can make yourself. I know they are expensive BUT u can usually find some second hand on kijiji or an online classified website. Good luck :)

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
if u check on ebay and amazon or craigslist u might have a chance to find something really cheap :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok so i have a friend that said he will build me one for under 100 and do it exsactly how i say so i know it will be chin save. now question is taller better than longer. so say how wide should it be. i have minimal floor space so it will be taller than it is wide but what should its floor dementions be?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts