Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My black bear hampster is started acting wered .. hes very jumpy and nervis . on some ocasions he seems scared . he has never acted like this befor and im very worried .. I am looking for advise maybe i can try to relax him and get my ninja back . i have had him for about 1 year hes very loveable but now i dont know whats going on can some1 give me some advise ?:confused::(:pray::cry::worry::worry::worry:

·
Registered
21 Posts
He may just have caught something. I think if this keeps up, just take him to a vet for a check-up to make sure he's healthy. That's the best advice I can give really. Keep a good eye on him and if he doesn't improve, take him a vet for a check-up

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
What kind of cage is he in? I've found out that with hamsters, whenever I had them in wire, or wire/plastic cages, they felt insecure and made themselves sick with fright. They popped back to normal in a solid cage like pure plastic(the Ovotrails are AWESOME), a bin cage, or a glass tank. They're a prey species, so an open environment means predation, especially since in their natural habitat they burrow and only come out at night.

·
Registered
25 Posts
has his food and bedding been the same? some of my rats are picky about their food/bedding and freak out if i get them the wrong ones

1 - 6 of 6 Posts