Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics I took this morning. She is sooooooo hard to take pics of because she moves so much! Hope you like them! :)

Here she is.

Listening to the gardeners outside.

Getting sleepy.

Drinking water. She is a lot smaller than she looks in these pics!

Sticking her head in Mike's slipper. They all love the shoe pile!

more coming right up...

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Playing with Ollie.

Not quite used to wearing a collar, but she's doing good. :)

This pic gives you an idea of her size compared to fatso Ollie lol. They are playing in this pic even though it looks like he is attacking her. ;)

Playing some more. Ollie is being so good to her.

Queen of the kitchen table.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will post many more pics as she grows. You guys know how I love to post pics! ;)

·
Miss New Booty
5,875 Posts
Awwww Stephanie! :heart: Cammie is beautiful!!!!!!!! :lovies: Great pictures!!!!! I love them all! Those one's on top of your cat tree are too cute! :heart: My kitties have that same little house as the one picture of her and her collar! And, next to the bowl she is drinking out of, I think the dish I had for the cats before was just like it! I had to put it up high so my dogs couldn't get to the cat food and one day it got knocked over and broke! :yikes:
That's great Ollie is doing so well with her!!!! Look at them playing! I'm sure Tiger will come around soon and join in the mischief! :lol:

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Stephanie, she is a small girl. She is so dainty. I love how she is sitting like a hen. :) And Ollie is being such a gentleman. :D I am so happy you have Cammie in your life. I can tell she is already making an impact on how you feel. :heart:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Denise said:
I can tell she is already making an impact on how you feel. :heart:
Thanks guys. She is helping, but I'm still extremely sad, and I still hurt all over. I have absolutely no appetite and I'm starting to look like I have an eating disorder. Part of me feels guilty that Cammie is here being loved and Sneakers is gone. I know that its not my fault though, but I still feel guilty and I miss my Sneakers. :rubcry: It really hurts.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Congratulations on your new baby! Cammie is gorgeous, I hope you will be one big happy family..

·
Registered
771 Posts
She is helping, but I'm still extremely sad, and I still hurt all over. I have absolutely no appetite and I'm starting to look like I have an eating disorder. Part of me feels guilty that Cammie is here being loved and Sneakers is gone. I know that its not my fault though, but I still feel guilty and I miss my Sneakers. It really hurts.
Sweety, it's going to be that way for a long while.... I just tried to view my "Memorial Video" for Max thinking "maybe this time" I wont cry... but wrong I was. I'm still all stuffed up with a tummy in knots. To make matters worse I followed up by viewing a video of Samson when he was just a puppy playing with Chelsea and geeeeeeeezzzzzzzz -- All of us always remember pets we've lost. You wouldn't expect a mother who lost her child to forget the child and to not still be sad over the loss would you? At the same time, you wouldn't expect her to stop living and/or to ignore her other and/or new children right? The same is true with our pets.

It will get better... but you'll always have your moments.... and that's ok. Especially when you have other furbies to cuddle with and love to help you through those moments ....

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PicOlio said:
I'm still all stuffed up with a tummy in knots.....
I know what you mean about having knots in your stomach. :( Thanks Deb for being there.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
She's beautiful Steph, Sneakers would want you to share your home and love with another kitty :hug:

·
Wacky Chimpnose
6,239 Posts
aw she is just gorgeous steph!!!

i really do think that sneakers was with you when you found cammie and that he nudged you to get her. he knew it would help you. sneakers helped you find cammie. :heart:

(remember - when you get sad, just think of that song i sang to you on YIM) :rofl:

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Steph, it's going to take a long time to heal.

Like Deb said, it's like losing a child. I still cry every week over Scooter. I long for her to be back in my life. :bawl: I can't even talk about her sometimes without breaking down in tears.

Sneakers knew he was loved. He knows you will always miss him. Sneakers sent Cammie to you for a reason.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cammie is now "Jasmine." Mike wanted to change her name and I made him a list of like 30 names. He picked Jasmine and eliminated everything else. I like it, so Jasmine it is.

·
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome
2,224 Posts
Wow, Steph! She's gorgeous! :thumbsup:

To me, she looks more blueish than greyish. Her colour sort of has an ethereal appeal to it. :yes: Very beautiful little girl. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts