Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Meet Chance the newest addition to our ratty family.We were out doing some after xmas shopping and decided to stop by a petstore I had never been to before. Our first stop was the ratties, where my boyfriend immediately noticed and pointed out the cute girl dumbo. But when he went to grab her, she turned and bit at him. So we just stood looking at all the girls, and realized that she was bigger then the rest and clearly from a previous litter that they had had in. Seeing that she was still there and that she seemed a bit aggresive on first impression, I realized she didn't have a very good chance of finding a home anytime soon. So I grabbed my sons mitts, put them on and reached in to get her. Had to chase her for a few minutes, but finaly got her, and within a minute of having her in my hands, took of the gloves and was able to hold her with no problem. I wanted her immediately, and when I saw that she was only 6$ decided then and there that she was coming home with us. I've wanted a dumbo for some time, and I couldn't leave her there just hoping someone else as patient with rats might come along and take her home. So she's my xmas gift to myself, and I guess we're hers too.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
CongRATS! She is beautiful.
Looks alot like my old white dumbo boy,Frosty!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts