Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I know you guys are probably absolutly SICK of my pictures...but I had to introduce this girl.

Meet Jazzy!
This is my uncles' new dog, Jazzy. She's a Border Collie x Australian Cattle Dog rescued from the pound. She's a total sweetie and great at guarding the house. She's a big girl..a gorgeous one! She's an older dog, about ten.

·
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes
2,934 Posts
I will never get tired of pictures! She is beautiful! Your uncle is great to give her a home.

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
she is so pretty, look at that sweet face :) your uncle is a great guy for adopting an older dog, so many people pass them by for the puppies...congrats on the new family member

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments you guys, I think she is so happy to have a family that loves her. With four kids at their house and four adults as well, and not to menchion ten dogs and a cat; I think Jazzy is having an absolute blast. She is a gorgeous little girl, and loves to play with the seven puppies, the puppies' mother; a Black Lab named Elly Mae, and Bales, a chocolate labrador. I think Jazzy has finally met her dream! LOL, she is definetly not a dog that belonged at the pound. And it's so sad that people pass right on by the older dogs wagging their tails to smile and bring home a young puppy, leaving the older dogs to be euthanized. I was so proud that they adopted Jazzy; she is an excellent dog. And you can tell she loves her new home, because when someone unknown comes to their home, her hackles are up and she is growling and barking. Great guard dog, eh!?

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I don't get sick of your pics! :D :thumbsup:

What a gorgeous doll! I just love senoir doggies.It is a shame that people pass them by.I have a soft spot for senoir dogs tho.

·
Registered
477 Posts
She looks like a wonderful dog! I love older dogs, though, she looks a little more like a golden retriever mix to me... maybe it's just the pic... how much does she weigh?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts