Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Introducing my little hoodies!

Photos! 
2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  the_lady 
#1 ·
I've made a couple of posts about my babies and figured it was time to show you them!

This is Ringo, Nick's adopted baby(though they're both mine really)...

Kissy Kissy, hehe

Nick not terribly impressed.

Likes the taste of Nicks hair!

Bath time

And this is my baby Rincewind, the littlest one who sleeps in the foodbowl.

Peek-a-boo!

*cue Jaws theme tune*

Well hello there ;)

I'm shy, hehehe

Hidey hole hehe

And his food bowl that he's changed into his bed!

See less See more
#2 ·
They're very cute! I hope you're having a lot of fun with them. I had one that did that whole sleep and hide in the food bowl thing, he'd also take his food to the litter box and eat it, very backwards. The funniest part is when they get to be a full grown 1+ pound male and they're still trying to sleep in the food bowl.

#6 ·
Rincewind is a name out of Terry Pratchett's Discworld - a rather pathetic little wizard. When I first got them he was so little and pathetic the name shouted out :)

Ringo is a lovely colour isn't he :)

Rincewind is a lot softer than Ringo fur wise, but they're both so sweet, and so tame as well, we were playing with them on the 2nd day and they already know their names and jump onto our hands to come out and play (though sometimes they bugger off and hide lol)

#9 ·
I'm quite impressed by how solid his line is as well - they've got no papers with either of them, but I would like to show them, they're so sweet and adorable, as well as being very nicely marked.

Not sure how to go about it though, the UK Fancy rat society wants £22 a year to join, which is cash I just can't spare :( And I think you need to be a a member to show.

Grrr, lol

#10 ·
What adorable little cuties!!!
Rincewind reminds me of my little Blackberry.He looked alot like your little guy when he was young,now he is a big fat squish!

#11 ·
I hope Rincewind gets bigger. Ringo has shot up in the time I've had him, he's really big, but Rincewind is still dead tiny.

I know he gets enough food cos he's forever eating but he is really tiny still.

Do rats get worms? Myave that could be it.

Gonna get them vet registered when I got some cash as well, just in case :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.