Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought him 3 days ago and I asked the former owner for a holland lop and she let me choose from a bunch of bunnies but he doesn't have loopy ears they seem kind of pointy to me I just want to know what breed he is because I'm confused ? and i i believe hes about 7 weeks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
this is a forum so it takes awhile for people to answer. :) i dont no what he is but hes cute

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
What did the person you got him from say about his breed?

Sometimes lopped eared rabbits ears don't lop right away. But maybe he's not really a Holland or is a mix? His ear shape/size doesn't really look like typical Holland lop ears to me. I'm not an expert though.

Give it some time. He's still young, and I think there's still a chance his ears could lop if he is really a lop rabbit. If not, luckily the care for rabbits is the same really no matter what the breed is. He's adorable, no matter what breed!

If he's not a lop, I think you'll probably have more luck guessing at his breed once he's fully grown. He very well could just be some kind of mix as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What did the person you got him from say about his breed?

Sometimes lopped eared rabbits ears don't lop right away. But maybe he's not really a Holland or is a mix? His ear shape/size doesn't really look like typical Holland lop ears to me. I'm not an expert though.

Give it some time. He's still young, and I think there's still a chance his ears could lop if he is really a lop rabbit. If not, luckily the care for rabbits is the same really no matter what the breed is. He's adorable, no matter what breed!

If he's not a lop, I think you'll probably have more luck guessing at his breed once he's fully grown. He very well could just be some kind of mix as well.

yeah thats what i was thinking and she said he was a lop but i think he may be mixed thank you though

·
Registered
18 Posts
well...we had 2 lops this one doesnt really look like my two but i didnt get them as babies so im not sure. Ours were large the shape looks different then ours and ours ears were really big long and floppy :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts