Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's only ten weeks old, but I've had her for two weeks now and her belly just keeps getting bigger, and I'm not overfeeding her. I don't know, but this is my first petstore rat, so...

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
petstore rats are often pregnant as petstores dont always seem to put males in one cage and females in another, gaining weight can be normal if she wasnt properly fed at a petshop. You should way her, could you post pictures of her tummy ? it will turn sort of pear shaped eventually if she is prego.

·
Registered
4 Posts
is my rat pregnant

I was wondering if my rat was pregnant.she has been sleeping a lot and then gathering up cardboard and then shredding it up and putting it in her hidebox with her other bedding(1 in). Then she gathers up food and then put it with the bedding. Her belly is sort of swollen but i cant see her nipples fell. I will try to get a picture after you try to tell me. She also poops a lot.

Attachments

·
Rat Rescuer and Hospice
1,883 Posts
I was wondering if my rat was pregnant.she has been sleeping a lot and then gathering up cardboard and then shredding it up and putting it in her hidebox with her other bedding(1 in). Then she gathers up food and then put it with the bedding. Her belly is sort of swollen but i cant see her nipples fell. I will try to get a picture after you try to tell me. She also poops a lot.
You need to start your own thread on this...not tag it onto an old post...then I'll answer :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts