Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night mom was blaming me and telling me how life would be easier if I wasn't here. DUH! I know! But to say no one wants me here? OUCH! So I've made plans with my man. I just need to wait until it's all ready. I don't know how long that will be though.

She constantly is blaming me or scolding me or talking down to me. She has no clue why I've run away! ITS HER! I know once I leave this time, there's no coming back. But if life is going to be like this here. I won't want to! I appreciate what they've done but when I wake up stressed and crying...it's bad! I can't take it! She can't even treat me like an adult! What's sad is she can't becasue she thinks she already is! And she's not! Oh I wish I could tell it all but I can't go into a lot of details.

At least James is defending them. It's the family...and me (and I'm their daughter! James is my ex!)

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Aw I'm sorry. I had a lot of issues with my parents before I moved out too. I pretty much moved out of my parents house the day I turned 18.

The funny thing is that now since I don't live with them anymore, me and my parents are a lot closer than we ever where when I was there. I think some people are just a lot easier to get along with when you don't have to live with them!

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I was living on my own for a while I had to call her from my apt when I was off work to let her know! If I didn't and I told her I was going out she would stay up. I would usually forget cause I was tired and she freaked. I learned to just go home, call her to tell her I'm crashing then go back out! She would call at least once a day! And if I didn't talk to her or was busy she got mad! I have my own life woman! I'm grown too! Sheesh!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts