Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All day yesterday Oscar's talk was curled back instead of up straight. Even when I pet it straight he pulled it back curled. He was still trying to wag it, but it still seam weird. He doesn't seem to be in any pain, but he doesn't really like us to bother his tail. I am thinking maybe he got it slammed in a door or something and it is bruised? Could it be a problem with his back, maybe he hurt it or something? Thanks for any suggestions...here is a picture. If it isn't better by Monday we are going to take him to the vet. But today it already seems a lot better.

·
Registered
190 Posts
i don't no what could have happened either. i hope it goes back to normal.

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know it is so strange! I will just have to see how it is tomorrow I guess!

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update- Today his tail is looking a lot better and he is holding it up straight. :) This is great news!

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha well if it starts to get worse [again] I will take him to the vet, crazy cat :p

·
Registered
190 Posts
i hope it stays getting better and does not get worse.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Cats are w.i.e.r.d.....o_O
Illusion is convincing me he's a dog-he comes when called, chases toys(tho Im yet to have him bring it back), and begs for food and treats, stubborn, IM teaching him to stand on command *rolls eyes* Im only saying your critter probably was trying to induce some reaction out of you for his own entertainment-he got it so he fixed his tail ! LMAO

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
i found male cats do that sometimes. Its weird, i think they think they are spraying or something.

Lucy our male cat will walk up to things and flick his tail back and forth like a ticking clock thing like he is spraying the wall or the tv stand or whatever when he really isn't doing anything. But he gets annoyed if you try to get him to stop.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts