Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, yesterday, when I was out for a long ride on my horse Missy, I rode her through the drive thru coffee shop window and said, "One twist top bottle of Pepsi please." LOL Yes, it is true. No lie. You should have seen their faces. I have never seen so many workers' jaws drop to the ground. So, I was in a goofy mood and I was hot and thirsty. And, it didn't say anything about "no horses allowed"! Hee hee. I know the owner and she was so funny. After the initial shock wore off, she started rushing around looking for a treat for my horse. "Can she eat lettuce?" She was pretty cool about it. I won't ever do it again, but it was fun. Hee hee.

·
Will It Ever Change?
7,346 Posts
lol that's cute! worth a picture :)

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I can't tell you how many times I have joked about taking something non-conventional through the drive-thru. But you actually did it! That's so classic!! :lol:

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
OH! I wish I could do that around here! People would FLIP! That is awesome!

·
Curmudgeon
1,843 Posts
What?!? No pictures??? I'd love to see it!

Bob

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Hahaha! I would of loved to see that!

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
lol bet it was fun :)

Out here where I live there are alot of stores with hitching posts still lol, and people ride their horses all around...I live in a subdivision built in the middle of the country lol...I love it

·
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes
2,934 Posts
That is awesome. The owner should have taken your picture and put it up in the store. I think you should take Missy to McDonalds - they have apple treats there for her!!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Ahahaha! That's hilarious!
I've always wanted to do something like that. Like a "magic carpet" or office chair or go cart. xDD
Oh I wish I saw that. xD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts