Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Izzy and Swen

Photos! 
10K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  CrWoodyspets 
#1 ·
Here is pics of my richardson ground squirrels while they was out today. They runed and played all morning, then sleeped all afternoon. Izzy is the grey one and swen is more brown. They have very diffrent personality, swen is calm and cautus and Izzy is hyper and dont get scared of anything. but they are both the most sweet guys ever.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
thanks everyone :D
yeah they are veryvery fun to play with and not hard to care for i think the perfekt pet.

buttler they stay in a ferret cage it have 4 levels and some tube and ladder things so it like a above ground burrow sort of.(ferret have similar home to ground squirrels in the wild). whenever im in my room i opens the cage so they have the whole room (about 2-3 hour a day then 1 or 2 time a week when i can watch them for a while they get to runs around the whole house for about half the day.

#13 ·
buttler yeah i never also heard of them untill i a petshop haved a pregnant ground squirrel be dropped infront one day and they knowed i was looking for a hegehog so they called a sayed how about a ground squirrel insted. so when the babys was born i taked the 2 males so they wouldnt reproduce again and do research (though there isnt much to find) and now they are the most awesome pets i could ever hope for

winter frost thats funny because i know a guy in spain who have siberian chipmunks so they must be into that kind of thing there haha

sesami i think an animal that is an awesome pet how could it not get more popular? so maybe some day.

vanilla rat thanks:)

litlebunnies hmm im not sure but i think its if they haved big bushy tails dirt would be in it from the ground. also the tail is perpendikular(is that the right word?) to the body when standing on 2 feets so it helps them balanse.

purple hops im not exaktly sure what youre saying i know what to stick means but? anyway thanks!

#15 ·
Sorry, what i mean is that your little buddies look so soft and have you ever seen a sheet of stickers featuring squirrel stickers?? i had some but they all gone now but your buddies lok like the stickers i had:yes: i mean they are too cute for words!! (also i like metaphors and i kind of incorporated that your pets were stickers when they actually arent...im lame..)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.