Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,347 Posts
Wow, what a beautiful gallery of ratties! They are ALL so adorable!
Caoimhe just broke my heart...what absolutely sweet dumbo ears and what a face! Hugs to all your babies!! :wavey:

· RAT ADDICT
19,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, what a beautiful gallery of ratties! They are ALL so adorable!
Caoimhe just broke my heart...what absolutely sweet dumbo ears and what a face! Hugs to all your babies!! :wavey:
Thanks.
Caoimhe seems to be everyone's favorite. When they meet her or see pics,they fall in love! :) She is a sweet and adorable girl though.

*Steals your adorible dumbos* ^_^
Hehehe...nopers! I am very protective of my rats and their rat room has electric doors and barbed wire and a huge attack dog sitting outside! :D (kidding...or maybe I am not,just try! :wink2:).

Beautiful ratties. So sleek and soft looking!
Thank you!
:)

· Registered
1,317 Posts
Oh my gosh, those photos are all absolutely adorable, especially the first two ones of Caoimhe!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!! Thanks for sharing updated photos with us!

· Registered
16 Posts
is caoimhe the one you use as an avatar? TOO CUTE!!

· Registered
2,347 Posts
Ha ha, I can see that I am not the only one who wants to steal Caoimhe from you and snuggle with her! But, I don't want to mess with the attack dogs and the electrified barbed wire so, I guess I won't be kidnapping her. :giggle:

ALL of your babies are just precious and beautiful...I guess Caoimhe's dumbo ears and sweet smile just happened to steal the show. It makes her even more precious that you said she is a sweet girl. Ahh, what jewel she is! :dream:

· RAT ADDICT
19,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks!

is caoimhe the one you use as an avatar? TOO CUTE!!
Yessum,that is my girl in my avatar!
Thank you.

Ha ha, I can see that I am not the only one who wants to steal Caoimhe from you and snuggle with her! But, I don't want to mess with the attack dogs and the electrified barbed wire so, I guess I won't be kidnapping her. :giggle:

ALL of your babies are just precious and beautiful...I guess Caoimhe's dumbo ears and sweet smile just happened to steal the show. It makes her even more precious that you said she is a sweet girl. Ahh, what jewel she is! :dream:
Teehee...glad my electric fences and such will keep people out! :lol:

She is precious. I SHOULDN'T of,but I got her at a pet store. I went in to get food for my scorpion and of course had to browse the rats and there was Caoimhe. I could NOT leave her there. I never saw a rat like her on the island (she was the ONLY one there like it) and well I do not regret taking her home at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.