Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my mom just under a week ago brought home two new adroable boys to the house and they are such wonderful boys they are so loveable and cute and sweet.

we are already have two other boys and everyone is getting along well, the two new boys have their own cage ....we figured since they were bonded and the others were two that to avoid conflict keeping them seperat would be best and everything is working out great. With me dealing with school, and all the stress factors I have going on coming home to the boys is a big stress reliver for me

Long haired one with mostly white is name Tyrion, other long haired that is mostly orange is Dennis, the Orange is Pumpkin, White is Walter.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
330 Posts
I am glad that your guinea pigs are helping you reduce the stress that you are having in your life. I have two guinea pigs named Autumn and Midnight they are helping me when I am having problems in my life. I know that you have had other types of small animal pets before but is this the first time that you have had guinea pigs for pets?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts