Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Betta Bomb
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so since moving in with Matt I am sharing one bedroom with Coco, Acacia and Matt. It gets crowded and we're doing the best we can. Anyway, Matt and I have a very similar sense of humor and imagination and over Christmas break I bought a white board for reminders over our desks. This whiteboard has turned into a thing in which I draw up a picture and put on a funny quote or something stuck in our heads during the day. Like right now it has a Max and Ruby style bunny with mad eyes bc I brushed her outside yesterday and clipped her nails so it says "Mad bunny disapproves of clipppinngs"

For months we have been making up an alternate reality for Bunny and Coco too. We developed them so that Bunny has become a moody material spoiled little brat. She sneaks out at night ad goes out partying downtown and getting limo rides home. She's very irresponsibel with money and though she can read (she practices all day looking at her newspapers) she has even taught Coco how to read and write a little. Coco used to go into the closet during the day to get lessons but I have since stopped that with the baby gate. And they were working on getting Coco's room decorating portfolio sent out but since I put up the gate they cannot finish it. Coco's dream of being a room designer is not dead and he practices everyday. Coco is better with money and often tags along with Bunny to try and warn her about her awful spending habits. He tries to guilt her into realizing she's spending OUR money but she buys him things to keep quiet. Next she'll come home with a tattoo!!

Everyday when she's let out Bunny runs either under Matt's dresser or into the hall where she thinks she might flash Tim (our live in landlord) her pretty eyes and make him open the door to the extra room where she plans on moving to get some freedom. She stomps her feet when she runs away from us because she's moody and don't want noone following her. I don;t know how we're gonna calm that child down!! lol

***What are your guys' pets up to?

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Haha, this reminds me... Last year for English class, we had to write a story and about super heroes (Our teacher was obsessed with comics) and I wrote mine about a radio-active Smudge and Wink fighting Chuey for world domination. It was great. :p I wrote it from their perspective, so I pretty much did the same thing you did LOL!
And the funny thing is, Dudley is pretty much like Smudge's partner in crime (You saw the video of him trying to bust into Smudge's cage!) and poor little Chuey is terrified of both of them. Maybe my story was more accurate than I thought??

· Registered
2,020 Posts
hehe sounds like moe (the orange kitty in my display picture) when he was a baby he fell out of my 2nd story building window were still not sure how he did it, the first time i completely freaked out . the second time he did it -_- yes he did it a second time thankfully he was fine, we still have no clue how he fell through with the ac there, but anyways we started joking that he thinks he can fly, now everytime he jumps from his cat tree that is huge, my little cousin screams MOE FLY! lol

· Registered
14 Posts
This is how I imagine my pets lives` being in a sort of humanistic alternate reality :rolleyes:

Pepe and Pene Lope (in this reality, they are guinea pigs) are two sisters sharing an apartment. Pepe is the shy, sensitive one and Pene Lope is more outgoing and a little bossy. They spend their time sleeping, eating healthy, and chatting with one another.

Spike is their sister who lives in her own apartment. Spike is a loner and a bit of an emo kid but a real sweet girl. She minds her own business most of the time.

Norman is the big buff stud who has his own bachelor pad across the way. He spends his time eating, sleeping, and trying to catch the girls`attention (without much luck). xD

We also have Nimh & Pipsqueak (ASF rats) who are sisters and live together. They are generally broody loners and just like to hang out by themselves.

Rocky (hamster) is always looking for new friends, but his brother, Luke, is quite content to be a glutton and sit at home eating and sleeping. (I think if he was human - oops, I mean he is human - he would be a stoner who gets the munchies all the time and gains a lot of weight.) xD

Tac (hamster) is a high-energy ADHD type of girl who lives alone and excersises all the time to burn off energy!

Jenny (dog) is very family oriented. She loves her mom and her sister and spends all day with them - watching movies, listening to music, etc. She loves her brother Gizmo (cat), but there`s a bad case of sibling rivalry going on. Gizmo loves Jenny but wishes she would leave him alone. He needs a little love too sometimes! The rest of the time, he entertains himself with games he comes up with. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.