Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I have never seen this around here...is there a website that I could order it from?? I currently use aspen, but if I could find something better, that is aslo safe then I would switch...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hm, you probably could order it from a well known petstore =3
It's good stuff, it makes the cages look nicer then care fresh , and absorbs smell pretty well, which is essential for mice =B
Best part, my doesn't affect my dad's allergies.Yea!
Oh! And my grocery store started carrying what looks like a kockoff of carefresh, but hey, 4 bucks for what you'd pay 6 bucks for? I'm not complaining, and it's a step up from the pine and cedar only stuff they've had for the longest time.
You can just see me cringing everytime someone bought pine for their hamsters 83

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good for litter boxes, bad for bedding

I use Softsorbent for my rabbits litter box. It works really well because it is easily scoopable and I don't have to remove all the bedding to clean it. I also have rats and have tried it in their cage. I quickly switched them back to Carefresh because since the pieces are so light and small they would fling them out of the cage while running around and made a huge mess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts