Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I thought I'd get some ideas before tackling the project, to see what other people have done.

I have a 10x20 outdoor dog kennel that one the 20' sides is up against my garage. It's also anchored about 2 feet deep with chicken wire in the ground. I'm trying to figure out how to roof it- not temporarily but a good solid structure that will keep out rain, sun, snow, etc.

Also, this kennel isn't for a dog. It's for a fox who likes to climb up the chain link, so the roof has to be fitting to the link enough to keep the rascal from escaping over the top >.<

·
Registered
10 Posts
Your dog is much more than just a dog to your family; he is their friend, protector and in most cases as much a member of the family as anyone else and as such deserves to be treated like one. This means that you should do everything in your power to protect him such as providing him with shelter when he is outside. If you are thinking about building a kennel for your dog follow these tips to ensure that you build a kennel that is going to keep him comfortable all year around no matter what the weather is like.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts