Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few pictures of my fosters for now. There will be a lot more later when I have more time to post them all.

These are just them chilling out for now.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Ahh, great!! They look so content and relaxed. Super!

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Awww, they're twins! :D How do you tell them apart?

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup and since these pictures they have discovered the joys of a hammock! :D

Awww, they're twins! :D How do you tell them apart?
Easy. Personality and markings. Kiefer is friendlier and cuddlier then Sutherland and also has darker points. While Sutherland is a bit more reserved and is more inclined to do his own thing...he also does not have a point on his butt.

Rat butt picture! Haha...the darker one with nice points is Kiefer and the other one with the light bottom is Sutherland.

Also you can't tell very well in the pictures,but Sutherland has a white streak going down his nose on the side of his point. It don't show up nice in the pictures though.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
They are adorable! You seem to get a lot of rats that are this color! I've never even seen any like this in person! Do you know how long you'll be fostering them?

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are adorable! You seem to get a lot of rats that are this color! I've never even seen any like this in person! Do you know how long you'll be fostering them?
Thanks.

Yeah,funny thing...a few years ago it was impossible to get Siamese and Himalayan rats here in NL. Then there was a breeder here and she was breeding Siamese rats...my very first Siamese rat was named Jellyroll. Since then they have been popping up everywhere...in pet stores, accidental litters...they are one of the most common markings here on the island now.

I will be fostering them until they are adopted.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Ahhh, I see. The previous pictures lacked a butt-marking close-up, LOL! :D

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
92 Posts
Haha, their names are hilarious! How many fosters do you have? Are they your only ones?

What a nice thing you're doing! Thank you.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep,they are my only fosters right now.

·
Official Loofah Tester
1,365 Posts
Oh my...They are so very sweet. Guh...smudgy rat bum!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts