Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kitty overload of my Fuzz butts.:D

Im a sassy Kitty my name is Kimik , I look innocent but I'll prove you wrong don't let my cuteness blind you.

No Mommy I dont want to be Cleaned screams Kimik and then she Bites mommy Phillys Neck!

DO YOU LOVE ME KNOW!

mauahahahaha I climbed Daddy again after he told me he wouldn't pick me up :crylaugh:

I win I win

DADDY! PLAY FIGHT WITH ME MEANIE! I want to play

Moew Im moe moe, Im mommy's personal stalker, I love to take naps with her. even though mommy got me orginally for daddy.

Mommy stretches I stretch :hehe:

Im the HAPPIEST kitty when I'm cuddled up to my mommy, even though I feel the need to be touching her all the time.I love best when she cuddles me to. :crylaugh:

Ill just lay here till mommy wakes up I'll Protect her.

·
It's all for them
603 Posts
AWWWWWW!!!! JUST what I was looking for when I came in this morning, you must have been reading my mind.

Thank you for the wonderful pictures! I can see that Kimik is very bonded to her daddy. You and Moe....the pictures leave me speechless and brought tears to my eyes. I bet Moe and..(Alyson?) new baby are going to be deeply bonded as well.

Wow.

xx

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Awww, that is SO adorable! Haha, I love little Kimik... I think baby animals take advantage of their cuteness, because they know they can get away with being extra evil. :p
Moe is so sweet too!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:hehe:
AWWWWWW!!!! JUST what I was looking for when I came in this morning, you must have been reading my mind.

Thank you for the wonderful pictures! I can see that Kimik is very bonded to her daddy. You and Moe....the pictures leave me speechless and brought tears to my eyes. I bet Moe and..(Alyson?) new baby are going to be deeply bonded as well.

Wow.

xx
When alyson kicks and moe feels her with one paw when were cuddled up he turns around and puts both paws on my stomach where he felt her and purrs :hehe: Kimik is definety a daddys girl. when hes around she doesn't care what anyone else is doing lol. but adleast it keeps her quite.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Small World - Both your cats look like mine!

How cute! Your baby looks like my Maddy and the older cat looks like my Cloie! I love them both very much too!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How cute! Your baby looks like my Maddy and the older cat looks like my Cloie! I love them both very much too!
which older cat ? momma philly or manly moe ?:rolleyes: i love our furry crazy cats even though they have a habit of driving me up the wall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts