Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to be on in a while, but while I was reading all the new posts, I realized that I have never posted pics of my bunny on here :D His name is Kodo and he is almost one year old. He is a broken cinnamon Netherland Dwarf rabbit. Here are the long delayed photos... Happy Easter everyone! more pics coming

Attachments

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Awww, what a cutie! I love the pic of him chillin' in his litter box!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! I've never seen him do the litter box position again after that. I love when bunnies lie down in the most funniest positions and we go scrambling for the camera :)

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
He's so cute! He reminds me a lot of the first bunny I ever had only my guy was huge and his brown spots where a shade or two darker.

Haha I've gotten into the habit if keeping my camera on a table right next to where my bunnies live, so it's right there if they are doing something adorable. Unfortunately most of the time as soon as they see me they stop what they are doing to beg for treats, so all I end up getting is a zillion close up pictures of their noses.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Haha, same! If I see Smudge doing something cute and try to take a picture, he just runs up to my camera like "Omgwhatisthis? Food? FOOD?!" :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts