Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Me and Matt were thinking ti would be cool if the betta had some perler bead decoration. We figured Bloober from Mario Bros would be perfect! :rolleyes: So, since we're running out of colors and Laki is blue, we did the Blooper and her babies in orange. When they were done I taped them to a blue board and taped that to the back of the tank :D it's kind of ghetto looking but it's a rough "draft" so to speak!!

**Laki has been on a daily treatment of salt for a couple days now and his fungus has cleared spectacularly!! Since that hurricane Irene has moved her southern heat up this way we have a more-sauna than usual heated room and Laki loves it! The water must be warmer as I can notice an increase in his activity (possibly also due in part to his fungus being gone). I will change his tank tomorrow once more in salt water than take him off, pick up stress coat and make his fins better ^^

What do you guys think?? He was flaring at them at first but now he just looks at them every now and then to see what they're doing :D

·
Registered
802 Posts
Looks nice for me!

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I forgot I posted that here. The bloober decoration will be moving to the wall to join the rest of our perlers. I changed his tank, again, and with the aquatic plants and all there is no way to see a background if I added one.

Update, I just paid for 20'000 perler bead order yesterday :p so keep in tune!!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Ooooh,this is my first time seeing them! They are really cute.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
o.o really?! LOL They're gone now. For the pile for the wall collection. Won't go up now till we moves. But yea with the ridiculous 20'000 order on the way, you care more than welcome to come make a character for yourself! ^^

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
o.o really?! LOL They're gone now. For the pile for the wall collection. Won't go up now till we moves. But yea with the ridiculous 20'000 order on the way, you care more than welcome to come make a character for yourself! ^^
Yeppers! :D
And really,really!?? * sparkly eyes *.

I want a goomba or something simple.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Sweet!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts