Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
We'll need more information to help you. What is her set-up like? Temperatures, humidity, etc. What do normally feed her and how often? How long have you had her? Is she maybe about to shed? (reptiles about to shed sometimes won't eat)

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
We'll need more information to help you. What is her set-up like? Temperatures, humidity, etc. What do normally feed her and how often? How long have you had her? Is she maybe about to shed? (reptiles about to shed sometimes won't eat)
Ditto

You need to go to the pet store and ask them what is the right thing to do: best of luck :)
Do not trust what the pet store tells you. They are hired to make money for the company.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the other day i looked in her rock, and she was PALE white. it kind of scared me because i wasn't sure what was wrong with her. I've had her since December 11th and she's always had the same exact set up and she eats just fine. :/ im just worried about her.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Yup, sounds like a gecko about to shed like I thought :). Don't worry! Reptiles about to shed often won't eat and will look pale.

It's important that she has a humid hide in her tank to help her shed.

By the way, you still haven't described your set-up so it's hard to help but yeah, she's probably going to shed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts