Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
as i've mentioned in another thread i'm getting a new puppy in a few weeks. currently, when we take our lab, jack, we take my wifes saturn ion. it's a 4 door with cloth seats. she has one of those hammock style seat covers that stretches from the headwrest on the front seat to the headwrest on the back seat. it works okay. neither of our cars has rear headwrests so we have to unlatch the seat back on the back seat and hook it to the latch, then latch the seat back.

my car is a toyota solara 2 door with leather seats. i'd like to keep the seats as nice as possible. i'm thinking of buying some sort of custom fit seat cover from walmart or autozone that completely covers the seat bottom and back. then maybe buying a hammock style cover as added protection.

here's a stock photo of what the wife has. the other is my car, what i have to work with.
what do y'all use?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
i saw on tv the other day its a seat cover that is exact shape of the seat itself it looked similair to this i dunno how well they work thou but they looked pretty neat

·
Registered
802 Posts
Those wide and comfy seat covers but there are few other specialized car seat covers,bed and safety tool to keep pets secured.. check out this page: petstreetmall.com/Travel-&-Outdoors/458.html

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here you go. Found a nylon rear bench seat cover at petsmart for $40. I don't like the price. I'm saving the receipt in case I find a cheaper deal. It doesn't fit that great. It looks like fido's butt. I think it will serve its purpose. I also bought a little $12 dc fan at walmart to blow on the dogs so they cool off faster.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here you go. Found a nylon rear bench seat cover at petsmart for $40. I don't like the price. I'm saving the receipt in case I find a cheaper deal. It doesn't fit that great. It looks like fido's butt. I think it will serve its purpose. I also bought a little $12 dc fan at walmart to blow on the dogs so they cool off faster.

That looks like its getting the job done. Something as simple as that should do er'. Spending too much money on one can just be a waste because there only going to get ruined after time anyways.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts