Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last week I went out around the bay with family. We went visiting an old friend/relative and she was puppy sitting this little girl. Her name is Lexi and she is a 3 month old pap.

Anyways there are no pictures of her front on,because she HATED the camera if she saw it and would bark like crazy at the camera. So I had to snap pictures of her while she was playing with my aunt and oblivious to me.

Other then that,she is a really friendly and happy little puppy and gives kisses and everything. She was quite cute.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aww, Lexi is cute!! (Who does she belong to again? Aunt Freida??) Bless the little one and her little duck ^^
No,Freda was puppy sitting for someone. I dunno who.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Very cute! :) We have the same dog toy, ha.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Very playful and fun loving dog, he looks kinda thin for me..

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What do you mean by "weak"?
This dog is still a puppy and is anything but weak..she is VERY high strung and playful.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Papillons are a toy breed dog and are suppose to look "dainty". That doesn't mean they are weak, they are actually pretty resilient active little dogs. :)
Yup,normally I prefer larger breeds...but the pap is a small doggy I like. Lexi may look dainty,but she is full of fun!

I think by weak, the poster meant skinny? Which is not the case!! lol
Yes,possibly. I recently met another pap pup...someone in my neighborhood just got one and he is around Lexi's age and is also on the skinny side. I have met adult paps before and saw pictures and I am sure both Lexi and the other pup I met will fill out appropriately.

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
They do fill out a bit when they get older. Kitsune (my papillon) didn't finish filling out and reach his full adult weight until he was around 1.5 - 2 years old. Their fur takes awhile to reach it's full length as well, sometimes as long as 2 years. Once their fur is long and fluffy that makes them look fuller as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts