Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I finally got my photobucket account and uploaded lilies pics so now you can see her! She isnt 6 months any more, she is now about 8 months so shes a little bigger now. She is the one I'm breeding so she'll be fatter than this soon! I'll have to post more pics then! I can't wait till the babies! I'll post those pics too! PLEASE PUT TIPS ON BREEDING EITHER BELOW OR UNDER THAT TITLE ON THE FORUM PAGE IF YOU CAN REPLY TO WHAT IT SAYS! tHE TIME IS COUNTING DOWN SO HURRY! PLEASE!THANKS! Well anyway here's my baby lily:D:
Also the below thumnails are clickable to see the bigger image! Keep this in mind when you see all my other pics in the future!

Hope ya like the pics!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I decided not to breed for the sake of Lily's health. I felt it was the best decision. thanks for understanding!

·
Title Thief Victim
3,089 Posts
OMG she is adorible...how to you care for them....and what is the cage like, i have been wanting one for a while but i dont no anything about them so i figured i would learn about them first then get one..

·
Still Waiting
444 Posts
Aw, she is so cute. I looove the first pic though ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey guys! Sorry I have been on here in like forever! Thanx for all the comments and sorry if I didn't answer any questions! I should get on more. HaHa.:D :)

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
def. cute...got any recent pix of her???

·
Registered
225 Posts
aww that has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I would love to get a Hedgy of my own someday lol I don't think I could right now I am planning on getting some Guinea Pigs and possibly a Degu or two as well as some new Hermit Crabs and Dwarf Pufferfish lol I think I need to wait on anything else for a lil bit.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys! I'll try to put more recent pics up soon! :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
awww they r soooo cute, i rescued a baby hedghog from a bunch of teenage kids a couple of years ago they were throwing it around like a football so i took it of them and fed him/her and wrapped it up for a while then let it go in my back garden as they're mainly wild were in my country, but last year i'm sure it came back to see me because when i went in my garden one night i heard a noise coming from behind my gate and when i opened it there was this heggie so i fed it , then it walked throgh my garden exactly the same way when i first let it go so i'm convinced its the same one but bigger hopefully it comes back again this year as my kids love him

heres a piccie from when i found him by my gate and i'll try and find the ics from when i rescued him
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/littlelara1/S7000166.jpg

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oh thats great of you to save the lil hedgie from the kids! thanks for sharing the story! oh and the pic is so cool! the wild hedgies have such cool coloring! i love it! haha. thanks and yeah i'd love to see more pics! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts