Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEHEHE, not really, but a few days ago, my roommate decided to grill in the stove, we have a gas stove and he put the chicken right on the racks and then put foil down to catch the drippings, and it smoked up the whole place.

Then today, i decided to make stake fries when they are all sleeping and i do mine in the oven, well i didn't notice that the foil and parts of chicken were still on the bottom of the stove and on the rack, and 10 mins later all the oil and things from the chicken was smoking up the whole house. and the alarms were going off and i couldn't find a fan and my fries aren't done.. but all is good now i took out the foil and the rack with the chicken on it, and my fries are happily cooking and now will have that smoked flavor :giggle:

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh and fries are my specialty, i cut the potato up into stake fries, put them in a baggie with oil, black pepper, salt, mrs dash, cayanne pepper, and peprika

this time i used lemon salt, and added some minced garlic. hope it is good and doesn't taste like ash!!

·
Fluffy Gerbilshorts
4,378 Posts
I set my oven on fire on thanksgiving day. I was making mac and cheese and it boiled over. I had a pan to catch it all but apparently it wasn't enough the the oven caught on fire.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it didn't really light on fire, it just smoked alot and a lot. silly roommate and his idea of indoor grilling....

wanna know the saddest part, my fries were too spicey, too lemony from the lemon salt, and some weren't quite done in the middle.

and now, i have a sore throat from the flipping smoke.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts