Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haved anyone use a litterbox with a wire grate on the bottem insted of a solid bottem (so the pet dont stand on the litter which is under the grate) i was think about getting one for my squirrels because they keep taking the litter out and it get very messy. so anyone ever try this? did your pet used it, was it easy to cleen?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thankyou bigcaat for the reply because i haved get one and its brilliant! my squirrels dont take the ltter out and they start use it right away and its easy to cleen so for anyone who cares i rekomend it:)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Oh. Okay, thanks. I don't happen to own a squirrel! Maybe I should, you say they're good pets? Gentle temperaments or nippy?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah they are awesome pets, and veryvery gentle temperment. they haved never bited me out of agresson which i think is amazing. also they not only tolerate handling but like it, try to climb up my leg until i pick him up. and also trusting they will fall asleep on my lap is theyre be tired. and cute, if you haved never seed one i posted some pics in the Other Exotics board.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Alright, thanks. Maybe I'll get one...we have been looking for a new addition to the family. Say, where do you get those adorable little avvies next to your pets names?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Okay, thanks. I got em' now! They even had a B&G Macaw.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts