Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Miss New Booty
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Admiring himself!!!!!!!!! :rofl: We have this mirror that was above our fireplace at the other house. Well, we never hung it up, so here it sits, propped up against the wall, and the little bean bag is in front of it. Well check this out! He sits there and stares at himself, it's so funny!! LOL! The mirror is all smudged up, too, from his nose!!

Hey!

I know I'm cute!

Ok and here is Penny, she was doing it earlier, but she heard me get the camera and looked at me! haha!
I don't know how I manage the tongue shots! I guess she didn't want her picture taken! lol

And one of Jazzy on the beanbag too!

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
:lol: Orion does that too with mirrors...sometimes, if he stares at himself for a couple of minutes, he freaks out barking at his reflection...apparently he has stare down contests with himself that he just can't win! :rofl: Too funny!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Your dogs are all lovely, if not vain!

·
Miss New Booty
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aww! Thanks everyone!!!! :heart:

masterjack said:
That is so funny! Does he ever sleep or just admire himself?
:teehee: Yah he does sleep, Laurie! :rofl: He can be quite the lazy doxie, too! LOL Right now, Kahlua and Penny are sunning themselves by the slider door. Jasmine doesn't do that, it must be a dachshund thing!? :lol:

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Jackie, aweee! :lovies: Heck, if I looked as good as Kahlua I would be starting at myself in the mirror all the time too! :lol: That is a precious picture. Penny and Jasmine look as pretty as ever. :cloud9:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts