Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm looking into buying or adopting two male joeys. I live in the triangle area in NC. I've done my research and I will provide my gliders with a long-term, compassionate, patient, and loving home. I have a lot of time that I can't wait to spend on them! Please email me or send me a message! Thanks! :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I know most people are skeptical about buying from flea markets but there is USDA Licensed breeder at Jamestown fleamarket he opens at 9:30am he charges about $120 for a male thats about 8 weeks with no handling. I just bought a female from him for $140 shes wild as can be but shes coming around. I've been to a lot of pet stores asking where to get one and they all recommended him! he has everything you need and usually includes a few things for your cage and such for free! he is a great breeder and a great resource for sugar gliders in NC.

he is also very open to personal calls about your glider if your having problems or just want a question answered. Hope this helps!

BTW he has two couples hes selling for $200 he won't split them up and the male in both couples is already fixed.

·
Rodentologist
1,941 Posts
There are actually sugar gliders in rescues VERY frequently here because people feel the need to breed them over and over again to make that $100 adoption fee. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts