Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am a student at Frostburg State University in Western Maryland and I am looking to buy a pair of Degus in my area. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. When I'm not in school I love in Ocean City, so that area could work as well.
I am willing to adopt or buy from a store or breeder.

Thanks much!

·
Fluffy Gerbilshorts
4,378 Posts
I googled degus and maryland and a few websites came up. I didn't really click on any because they looked outdated. I live in Hagerstown and I haven't seen Degus in any store around this area. I just looked on a rescues website and I didn't see any degus but maybe in you contact them they will let you know if they ever get any in. Their website is www.smallangelsrescue.org.

·
Fluffy Gerbilshorts
4,378 Posts
Good Luck. I know animals like that are harder to come by around here in MD. A few years ago when I was looking for Chins (before they started selling them everywhere..lol) I just took a phone book and started calling pet shops that were in towns near by to find them. I'm sure if you go to the public library they might have phone books for other cities, or you could go on yellowpages.com and just type in pet store and your zip code

1 - 4 of 4 Posts