Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:sigh: I am looking for a tarantula& cornsnake breeder,either located in Canada,or will ship to Canada by means of mail couriier to my door since I live in the middle of no where.
Will prefer rosehair tarantula. Won't necessarily say no to other kinds though.
Color of corn snake doesn't matter.

These animals will be kept strictly as pets :)

· RAT ADDICT
19,823 Posts
Yeah,thats because rosehair are very common and one of the best T's for beginners,so most breeders will have a few.Thats the most common T you will see in the pet stores too.

Oh,you know that girl I mentioned,Camille? She breeds corns and I think she is or will be breeding more kinds.If your interested,I will give you her info.I wanna get a corn from her.

· RAT ADDICT
19,823 Posts
candyraver said:
YES i'm interested! Is she the one who moved? & Will she ship to Newfoundland? Any available atm??
She lives here in St.Johns,but she used to be in New Brunswick.She was a member here,but hasn't posted in ages.I will PM you her email/number/MSN.No,she doesn't have any available right now...she is planning on it for next year.I will most likely be getting my corn from her.

· Curmudgeon
1,844 Posts
I don't think I'd want to buy from ANY breeder who would be willing to risk their livestock by shipping at this time of year, ...especially in Canada! JMO

bob

· RAT ADDICT
19,823 Posts
NextYear is the ones I was talking to.
I am going to be getting millipedes from them.The guy has been VERY helpful and very knowlagable and nice.

However I am FINALLY getting the stuff ready for a scorpion,after all these yrs.I am most likely getting it this month.A little birthday gift for myself! :)

· Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:D nice! did you think of a name for a scorpion yet? I'm thinking of getting one or two...problem is I wanted to name a scorp "Venom"...& I have a tarantula named that now ..i'm out of names again for pets :lol:

· RAT ADDICT
19,823 Posts
Nope...never thought of names yet.
I may not even name it.We shall see.
"Venom" is a really cool name! I like.
A guy I know has one and it's named "Spike"!
Heh.

Anyway I am definatly getting it this month! I have waited so long!!! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.