Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
私は靖巣あな&#
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing TONS of research and really would like to have a sugar glider. Do anyone know where I can get me some from a rescue or people giving them away in my area? I would love 2...but one will be fine as he or she will have tons of love, food and a nice cage!! Let me know!!

·
私は靖巣あな&#
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am in Canada...Newfoundland to be exact...

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
They are lots of work...I heat they are just like human babies,meaning the amount of care the need and whatnot.

Also you would have to get them imported here to Newfoundland.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello, i currently have 2 male sugar gliders that i found from a breeder online. She has two pairs that she breeds. I took her last two and she has another litter on the way. they are available if you want i can give you her info. she ships and everything but i was lucky to live in the same area. Also if this isnt the place you want to get yours i know that they have sugar gliders at uncle bills all the time. I considered getting them there but i didnt want my sugar gliders handled by people all the time and them end up not bonding as well. They were pretty pricy as well. The lady i got mine from sold me two 5 week old babies for 200. And uncle bills has them for 300 each. So if this is what you want to do. reply and ill give you her number and she will reserve you one or two and send you picures.

Thanks and good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts