Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Make sure you check out the Rescue/placement forum here at Paw-Talk. There are listings of rescues for both the US and Canada sorted by state/province.

Also make sure to check out the following sites:

Petfinder.org (main search)

Petfinder.org (Classifieds)

CavyRescue.com

Guinea Pig Adoption Network

CaviesGalore.com placement forums

Guinealynx.info Cavy Placement section

Cavy Madness Placement Section

Know of other placement/adoption links for Guinea Pigs? Feel free to add on to the thread.

Make sure to check the recues listed in the rescue/placement forum first to see if it's already listed.

·
Registered
97 Posts
oh cool! This is why I love this website so much! LOL

·
Registered
48 Posts
is there any of these sites fo the UK

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!

Hello Everyone, I want to let you know that I rescue Guinea pigs past few weeks. I have total of 12 then I had to stop because I keep get them that not have a cage with them. So Had to built a cage on the floor plus keep getting out of shaving. I love them and they are cute and cool to handle it. They always like to make noise when they hear me take out a bag of bread or something. They think they are getting something. It funny when they do that. I wish there was a donotion that can help to give what they need until I find them a new home but I don't think anyone wanted because they are older. It not only older I have but i do have young one too. I would love to rescue more but I will need more space here plus need a lot of money to buy food and veg or fruit and shaving.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts