Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who lives in the area, please download, print and plaster anywhere everywhere you can. This is a great opportunity for the locals of Griffin, GA (suburb of Atlanta) and surrounding areas to help control the pet population.

·
Princess in Waiting
1,377 Posts
I'm not trying to "rain on your parade" with the Low Cost Spay and Neuter, because I am a definate believer in getting pets "fixed" at the proper time.

However, please check the credentials of the people who are doing these surgeries carefully. Through working in both a regular vet clinic and an animal ER I have seen some pretty bad mistakes that the doctors have made.

Again, I'm all for having the pets neutered and know that they make better pets because of it. I know that cost can be an issue for a lot of people, but sometimes you get what you pay for.

Crittercall

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply.

All vets and credentials have been checked out. This took months to put together and we have a very trustworthy and animal compassionate volunteer in the area who took care of all the details.

The first day was a success, the locals even showed up early to take advantage of the service. Lets hope that the second day is equally successful.

·
Princess in Waiting
1,377 Posts
I'm glad to hear that the first day was such a success. I think that's wonderful!

I didn't mean to come off as discouraging, because you are involved in doing a good thing. But you know how we all can be sometimes when we've seen things go wrong.

(((hugs))) and good wishes for more success!!

Critter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts