Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

male driving me to madness

Tags
male cat
2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  dragontemptress 
#1 ·
I love my cat loki just i have no idea where to start to find a way to get him fixed like ck , normally would take it in stride because both are inside cats but loki is starting to spray and no clue on how to find an affordable solution.. can anyone offer suggestions

#3 ·
Male cats that are not neutered can be such a nuiscence! Females are worse tho when they go into heat.

Maybe there are low cost spay/neutering programs in your area,do a search or ask your vet/shelter if they offer a low cost program or can point you in tha right direction.

#4 ·
We have a neighbor cat that drives me nuts too! He was neutered but still sprays....all over our front and back screen doors and the bumper of my car!! :tearhair: They fixed him too late...when he already started the stinky habit!
I hope that when you are able to get yours neutered he will stop spraying.

#5 ·
i would find a way to neuter him ASAP. I have a cat now that was neutered too late and sometimes he gets so worked up he sprays. It is a VERY hard habit to get them to forget.

I would definitely call around to vet offices and beg and plea if you have to to try to get him fixed. You could also call the humane society and tell them you want a low cost neuter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.