Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man Facing Cruelty Charges
Eight dogs, a cat and a dead Saint Bernard were found Saturday inside a feces and trash-filled house
By SCOTT BUTKI
[email protected]

The Humane Society of Washington County on Tuesday filed animal cruelty charges against a Hagerstown man after finding eight dogs, a cat and a dead Saint Bernard inside his feces-and-trash-filled house Saturday, agency Executive Director Maria Procopio said.

Click for the Article

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
ChinChee said:
Well no one should have dead animals in their house. Espeacially more than one. This guy should go to Jail. And never own animals again.
ChinChee I am really hoping that it was a misprint on your part... Nobody should have ANY dead animals in their care/home. Stuff like this happens far too often, and this guy deserves more than the maximum penalty..... Off with his head, is what I would say, but I know that isn't possible so unfortunately he will pretty much get away with murder :mad:

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
ChinChee said:
Well no one should have dead animals in their house. Espeacially more than one. This guy should go to Jail. And never own animals again.
Would you have a dead animal in your house Chinchee? I know I would not and neither would anyone on this forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.