Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW! I totally forgot about this site! I was looking for rats on here when I found the most amazing girl in a pet shop and got her. I named her Sushi. She died a few years later from awful tumors. It was sad and I cried. My landlord wouldn't allow me more than one rat and I stubbornly needed one in my life. Now, living in a better place, I have a boy named Marlow and am searching for another friend for him. So much has happened since I posted here last. I have had rats for years but have been immature for most of them. I never knew as much as I thought I did. I can admit I kept one rat and I don't ever want that again.

Marlow deserves a GREAT life! He's so sweet and chipper and bouncy but I wanna double the fun. Anyway my post is just a general guilty admission that I've been largely ignorant on some aspects of rat care and even tolerant of less than the best for them at times. I'm glad I learned more and Marlow has a better life than ever. I hope no one hates me for all this. Thank you for reading. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Hello, and welcome. That is so bizarre that a landlord would only allow one rat...two is the same as one as far as care goes. I am so glad you are looking for a friend for your boy...I hope you find him a buddy to live with soon! Rats get very depressed when housed alone. Good luck to you! Marlow is such a great name.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I did have a person offering me a free feeder that none of his snakes ate. I don't know. I don't want to leave him like that. He said he's very aggressive but he's taking care of him. I'd have to buy a new cage for him and tame him and such.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts