Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Administrator
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched all four seasons of Meerkat Manor. Animal Planet quit showing it after the fourth season, because children and sensitive viewers were upset at the number of Meerkat deaths. To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time that a small animal group has been documented this thoroughly in their natural environment. If they have more footage stored, I hope that they show it at some point, because I want to know what happened to Mabeline, Rocket Dog, etc. For those of you who watched the series, what do you think about the show? I hope that some channel will document other small animals in the wild the way that Meerkat Manor was shown.

· Mouse Obsessor
287 Posts
There is a website that keeps up with the groups. I think Wikipedia has the link.
I heard Rocket Dog got hit by a car right after the end of season 4. And Zaphod died of old age (like 14 or something) a few months ago.

· RAT ADDICT
19,823 Posts
I love this show. What a great show. It kept me entertained.

I don't watch TV either nor have cable. But I do own season 1 and 2 of this show,plus it is on Netflix.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.