1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
They are adorable!!!!!! :heart:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
They are just beautiful lil guys! What sweet faces! Fievel and Zim are just so precious...great photos! Congrats on your new babies!
They look very happy. :)
I wish I could scoop them both up and give them kisses! Thanks for the photos! :thumbsup:

P.S. I love the pink towels...reminds me of when I had my two boy rats..they LOVED a towel to play in and hide in. I think towels and blankets are one of a rat's most favorite thing to play in. Makes them feel safe and secure. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you! :D

I agree, they do love towels! This towel was actually laid out flat, but Fievel made a tunnel and den out of it during their "photoshoot"!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Oh yes, that seems to be the most fun part of a towel or blanket for rats...rooting around under it and making tunnels and fun "caves" out of it! :D

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Aww,they are adorable!

PS: I now know for sure you are the Malory from PNP! :D I am Blueberry over there.

:D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh yes, that seems to be the most fun part of a towel or blanket for rats...rooting around under it and making tunnels and fun "caves" out of it! :D
Here is a picture of what they did I meant to post, then didn't, then didn't want to open Photobucket again because I'm a bum, LOL. :D

It doesn't look too exciting, but they enjoyed it! :)

~

Thanks, Lisa! & if you see my intro post before this, I'm Malorey from there & I know who you are there, LOL. :wavey:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Ah yes, sometimes the simplest things are the most fun for ratties. That curled up towels looks like a ratty favorite to me! My boys LOVED their towel tunnels and burrowing under them. They had a blast doing that. :)

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Aw,cute! My ratties love blanket caves and tunnels too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
They are very cute :) I never had a rat before, but my friend is thinking about it, so I might get to take pictures like these :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts