Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol:
I'm eager to get a frog,wasn't sure 'which' to get..then came across this site!
Understory Enterprises - dart frogs

Anyone have a favorite?
I found out that quite a few places in St.John's would be OK with the pets I have& that I want a couple more :heart: Things are turning out for the better! ;)

·
Will It Ever Change?
7,346 Posts
i LOVE frogs, theyre by far my fave creature on the planet. the tree frogs with the sticky toes are sweet. i'd be afraid of a dart frog....how would you clean iuts cage if you can't touch it? i also LOVE toads, but ones that need 2 hands lol

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
I looove dart frogs! :) Just do lots of research since some have different needs then others...for example, some spend most of their time on the ground whiles others climb. They are neat animals, though :D.

mulder said:
i LOVE frogs, theyre by far my fave creature on the planet. the tree frogs with the sticky toes are sweet. i'd be afraid of a dart frog....how would you clean iuts cage if you can't touch it? i also LOVE toads, but ones that need 2 hands lol
Dart frogs are not poisonous in captivity :). The reason they have poison is at least partially because of their diet in the wild so in captivity they become pretty much harmless. But you shouldn't handle them anyways since it will stress them out.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
a diet of ants allows them to be potent...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Pacman Frogs are my favorite.They are just so cute. :) I also love the african clawed frogs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts