Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We adopted a Miniature Pincher about 3 weeks ago, that is about 3 years old...My question are they a breed that "farts" a lot? or is that we just changed it food...He's was over weight as the previous owners didn't walk and cage his for most of the day.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
i would say it's the food.
I had a black and tan one when i was younger and i don't remember it farting.

He's lucky to have new owners who are gonna manage his weight properly! they have such little legs, i can't imagine the strain being overweight can put on them!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Congratulations, glad he's with you now and he's going to be on much healthier shape now. On your next vet visit you can ask about a recommendable food to for him.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I dont think its a breed thing but i could be wrong since my guy is half miniature pinscher-chihuahua and he has some of the nastiest farts in the world and hes not on a bad food hes on a pediatric dog food from our vet and he was on science diet puppy food when we got him at 7 months and hes 2 now and he still had pretty narly farts. He reminds me of a siamese cat i had once she would be in my room let these really gross farts out then she would smell herself and leave the room immediatley after she smelt it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He gets about 1 walk from my sister-in-law in the morning abuot 3 to 4 walks with me....He loves it......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts