Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Our youngest sister works at a bakery and one of the other workers there does personalised cakes on the side.... So first was Lisa's ratty cake (her bday was Sept 25) And then my bday was Sept 30 and they got me a Coco cake.. After the tears :( We cut him up.. His tail and paws are total icing.. :thumbsup: All about that. SO I've been eating icing for a couple days!! We decided a cake was a goo way to remember him, plus we know that Coc's would have died to see such a gorgeous cake, he loved people food!

Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
thats so awsome ^_^

·
Registered
265 Posts
Those are such beautiful and thoughtful cakes...I saw Lisa's on FB. So perfect for her; and CoCo looks so real! Must've taken forever to do that fur with icing! Hope you both had a wonderful birthday!

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you :)
Yes, I believe it took her an afternoon to do both cakes each. She run a cake business however, she loves that stuff! Probably good money on the side! Paying hobby :)

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Very beautiful cakes! :)

I don't think I'd like having a cake shaped like one of my own pets, though. I'd feel bad about cutting it up and eating it, haha. I know that's weird but still.

I hope you guys both had good birthdays!!

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:p you better believe it was weird cutting Coco's tail! And portioning out his bodice o.o Then carrying his head home in a cake-carrier and eating all the icing off it (cake wasn't all that).. It was an odd feeling, for sure!!
I'm not sure how the rat was for Lisa to cut but she mentioned it.. Then someone made the cruel joke that the artist should have made the cake out of red velvet :p

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nope, Dunno why. Although I was commonly mistaken as twins with my younger sister.. Not anymore but you can tell. Yesterday at the dr me and Lisa were called "friends" rather than sisters, so that's cool. We're pretty close.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts