Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,so I finally got pictures of Minnie's babies on my computer,so here they are.
Day 3 0r 4:

Day 12(Today):

As you can see we have 2 what I think will be white or champagne and the rest are black berkshires.We for sure have 3 girls and are not sure about one of the light colored one's.We will keep the girls and if we only have 3 girls we plan on keeping 2 boys and having them neutered later and move them in with their sisters and mom.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Yay! Babies! Sooooo cute!!
The light ones look either beige or fawn...kinda hard to say from the pictures.

All these baby pics lately are making me wanna go get more rats! LOL!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol...they're little crazies at this age.they know how to walk and are vrooming in the cage looking for mom when she's not near them.soon they'll be opening their eyes...i can't wait.whenever i get them out some of them curl up in my hand and fall asleep...so cute.

·
Will It Ever Change?
7,346 Posts
oh man babies!! they're so cute!! makes me want more too LOL

·
Zippy Chickenshorts
1,762 Posts
AwWwWw! How adorable! ... it doesn't make me want to go get more rats ... It makes me want to have YOUR rats!!!
LOL, they are so cute, congrats!
I adore berkie babies!
xx

·
laugh often
1,690 Posts
awwww they are so precious I luff babies!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you and here's an update...the babies are now opening their eyes...it is so terribly cute....i love them all....whenever i get them out they just fall asleep next me.yesterday they moved from where they were and snuggled up next to me...it was so cute...i'll be getting more pics up soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts