Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Obsessed With Turtles
3,463 Posts
OMG :heart: Look at my baby!! I SOOO love that last picture, it should be on a post card or something!! Kiss her on the nose for me!!!

·
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter
6,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks for the compliments!

I'm kind of embarrassed because I have more pics of Mirra than my newborn niece on the last 2 rolls of film I developed. Plus I have another 6 or 7 pics on the roll of film that's in my camera now. :blush: What can I say....that's MY baby! :D

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Rhonda, I love to see a Bully that can swim. She looks like a natural out there. She is just beautiful Rhonda. :lovies:

·
6,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks Denise! :D You'll have to come visit me next summer and Mirra can give Logan some swimming lessons! :lol:

·
Seeker of Orbs
761 Posts
lol those are great! I love watching dogs swim :) Dugan loves to swim, but we don't like to take him around here cuz of snakes and stuff....He even did the swimming motion when we'd pick him up to put him in the bath. LOL

good stuff

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
my Aussie loves to swim...we take him to the mountains and first thing he does is jump in the water...take him to my grandmas and before we know it hes in the pool...

the pics of Mirra are so pretty...I don't think I have any of my dog swimming lol I will have to do that sometime

·
Registered
23 Posts
Awesome pictures. I love Mirra. She is a Bull Terrier, right?
When my YEllow LAb swims, he swims like he's drowning. We laugh. He can't swim. Out pug can probably swim better than the lab can. :roflmao:

·
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome
2,224 Posts
How cute! :lovies:

In the second picture, though, it almost looks like you photoshoped Mirra into the picture! :roflmao:

And Rhonda, now that Mirra is a pro-swimmer, she needs to give Seamus lessons! :D

·
6,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
We took her swimming again last weekend. Tarra (the black lab) wasn't with us and I didn't think Mirra would want to go out into the deep stuff. She swam like she was on a mission to find Tarra. :lol:

In the shallow water where it was just deep enough to start swimming she did the doggy paddle in the front and did some weird walking action in the back. We call it her "swalk" move. You really have to see it in person to appreciate how hilarious it looks. :rofl:

·
Tarzan Mama of Two
7,329 Posts
:rofl: It sounds hilarious Rhonda, I can only imagine seeing it!!! Watching dogs around water is hilarious!! Especially bully breeds. I'm so happy that it's almost beach weather again for the dogs!

·
6,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Totally off topic but I didn't want to start a new thread.....but I took Mirra to the vet on Monday to have her last set of shots and to be micro-chipped. She weighs in at a hefty 42 pounds and she's only 7 months old. :yikes: She's slowed down on the growing upwards part, now she's gaining alot of muscle mass. She's really filling out nicely. :D

·
Miss New Booty
5,875 Posts
Awwwwww! :lovies: I know I'm late here, still catching up! :D She is adorable, Rhonda!!!! Look at her swim, so cute! :heart: Great pics!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts