Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello critter lovers :D My name is Karla and I live in Washington State with 10 lovely little dogs. I have been married for 25 years and I will be the big 50 in March. There is nothing I love more then dogs and puppies.. Of course I do love other critters as well but right now, I have only dogs.

My son is grown, married with a brand new baby so it is just hubby and me and our clan of fur kids. They keep me busy and happy and I enjoy spoiling them and most of all, talking about them,,lol:yes:

I also enjoy photography, digital art, web design and making new friends.

I have been involved with some other forums but I found there is just to much judging and meanness going on and I am hopeful this forum is not like that. So far it looks pretty nice.. I don't judge others nor am I a mean person. I accept everyone for who they are and I expect the same respect in return..

My oldest dog Hanna is 11 and she has had some serious health problems and we do not expect her to make it since it is her liver. Right now she is doing good but we are aware that it could change any day.

So we just live one day at a time with her and pray that she will beat the odds and be with us for a few more years. But I am also not fooling myself. She has been very very sick for a little over a month now.

I would also like to mention we are getting another cocker spaniel pup from the breeder we got Hanna from. She will be coming home with us around Valentines day. I don't have a name for her yet but I am working on it. She will be the last dog we add to our family for a long while..:rolleyes: lol

Have a wonderful day,
Karla & Clan

A little about my dogs:
Hanna- Cocker Spaniel 11 years (Spayed)
Ripley- Cockapoo 8 years (neutered)
Kizzie- Yorkie 6 years
(Spayed)
DeeDee- Yorkie 1 yr 7 mo
Pennie- Yorkie 2 yrs 4 months
Lacey- Yorkie 1 yr 6 months
Mouse- Yorkie 1 yr 6 months
Gracie-Yorkie 2 yrs 8 months
Foxy- Long haired Chihuahua, 3 years
(Spayed)
Sookie- Havanese, 5 months

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Welcome :)
Wow! What a pile of dogs you have!! They're all lovely, I'm sure. :) I love little yorkies!

Sorry to hear about Hanna :( All the best.
Love to see pics of the family ^.^

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome :)
Wow! What a pile of dogs you have!! They're all lovely, I'm sure. :) I love little yorkies!

Sorry to hear about Hanna :( All the best.
Love to see pics of the family ^.^
Thank you for the welcome. One thing about the yorkies is they don't take up much room;) I sure couldn't have that many dogs if they were a large breed. haha.. There's a scary thought..lol I have put up several pictures already, I have much more to share. I think I have taken more pictures of my dogs then my son..hehe

You have some very adorable critters yourself. I love cats but I am allergic terribly. We did have a cat anyhow though but she passed away last year. Her name was gypsy she was a sweet kitty..

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
welcome to paw-talk i hope you enjoy your stay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts