Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ride my auntys horse,Bella, and we cant get up to her in the week only at week ends and becuase of the snow we cant ride her yet. so she is going to put her on loan and i wanted to know what sites i could advertise her on for loan.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
OOhhhh, Shouldnt there be land on the property for the exercise? I know alot of places around the bay here that have horses have a tonne of land so the horses can do theyre own things without having to rely on a rider? Im no expert though, wonderment- thas all

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey sorry i havent been on in a long while. And canadiancritter isnt loan just the same ad lease? anyway i dont need any sites to advertise to put bella on loan, we have moved stables as she was becomes very dangerous to go near her and she reared up in her stable a couple of times, bits us and dragged us round due to the bridle ways have been closed and she hasnt been out since last year and then she wasnt able to go out because she was ill.

so we moved her to another stable not far from where we was before and here the horses are let out everyday there are bridle ways she will be put outside when being mucked out and there will be a woman riding her in the week, so hopefully bella will be less stressed out and i will be going back to riding her again :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts