Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MTV's documentary series "True Life" is now casting pet owners!

TRUE LIFE: I HAVE AN OUT OF CONTROL PET

Is your pet ruling your life? Is it hard to tell who's at what end of the leash anymore? Have you tried anything and everything to control their behavior but nothing seems to work? Has your pet been a nut right from the start? Or have you spoiled him and are now seeing the repercussions?

Is your pet causing problems with your relationships with friends and loved ones? Are you considering giving him away for the sake of your sanity? Or is that thought unbearable to you?

If you appear to be between the ages of 15-28 and have answered 'yes' to any of these questions, MTV wants to hear your story. Please email us at
pet [at] mtvn.com and include your name, number, location, a photo, and a brief explanation how your pet is controlling your life.

We look forward to hearing from you!

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
I don't like the notion which supports people who have gotten an animal they have not researched and are now overcome with grief over their situation.
Always do your research if you want a pet! Or contact someone to help with the behaviour at hand, rather than market yourself on tv about it :/ sheesh. NO wonder I don't miss television.

·
Herp Nerd
1,115 Posts
Sensationalizing and capitalizing on ignorance about animals. Who do they think they are, Animal Planet? :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts