Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Aspires to Stupidity
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I have entered my third photoshop contest. I think I really stepped it up this time. I really like this one!

This contest is called Ornamentation

The other two I entered were advanced contests, this time I entered a beginner.
Not because I don't think I'm talented enough, just because I like the topic. :D

In this contest we had to take any image or picture we wanted and make the object a Christmas shape.

I called mine Santa's X-Ray. It actually didn't take me vey long at all; a little over an hour.

How did I do? :D I don't think I'll win, but I think it's good. :rolleyes:

Voting starts in 21 hours........wish me luck

:D

Edit: Wow, the quality really sux now that I downsized the image.

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
I love it...it looks so cool lol, I think you are truely **** good at this stuff lol...it really does look good...good luck

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
I think it looks really good, the only think i woulda suggested is add the candy cane to the wrist as well, but it looks great this way too :)

·
Registered
745 Posts
I love it! I want to eat santas bones!!! xD

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
arg i wanna see the others and they are still hidden until voting starts... it looks like it will be such a fun theme

·
Aspires to Stupidity
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx so much everyone!

I think it looks really good, the only think i woulda suggested is add the candy cane to the wrist as well, but it looks great this way too :)

I was going to, but then I asked my husband what he thought and he said it was better like this so I took his suggestion. :)

Lastly.....no one can eat his fingers! :giggle:

·
Aspires to Stupidity
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The voting has begun!! I looked at my competitors and honestly I think I should get in the top 3 for sure, if not than something is seriously wrong with people, lol. :D

Voting ends around this time tomorrow......

·
Aspires to Stupidity
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanx so much everyone! :D Here's the comments I've gotten on it from the voters and other contestants. Nothing bad this time, lol. :)

nice idea

cool i like how creative this is, i never would have thought of that

no wonder so many people bite their nails the candy is seeping out

Excellent! This made me laugh! Thanks!

I think this a great idea, and very well executed. This is one you'll see "borrowed" all over the Internet someday...

Very creative idea and flawless technique.

Well done!

awesome idea.

·
Aspires to Stupidity
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I WON!!!!!!!!

:yipee::cheer::hapdance::woot: I'm so happy!!! :D

I get 100 credits which cost $10.00. You need credits to enter contests. I didn't care to win anything, I just wanted to win, lol.

Ahhh, I am just so happy about this, you have no idea! :D:D:D

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
WoooHoooo I am so happy for you :) when I looked at all of them I definatly thought yours was the best :) once again WooooHoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Congratsss!!! Yours was the best!

·
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes
2,934 Posts
That is really cool! And very imaginative.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I'm so happy and so proud of you! Congratulations hun. You totally deserved to win. Your gonna work for Disney or one of the big ones if you keep up this kind of work! You are so talented. You can do anything you set your mind to! YEA, Nikko!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts