Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, heres the deal.
I am very upset right now because my new kitten has recently started peeing in places besides her litterbox.
It started yesterday morning when she came out from behind the water dispenser next to the fridge. We noticed her feet were wet and smelled a little so we cleaned them, thinking she'd just gotten into some water. Then later that day we found her with wet feet again and discovered she had peed back there twice! We cleaned the spot very well with vinegar, thinking she was attracted to the smell of her own urine. Now this morning I wake up and she has peed on my bed! She does still use the litter box for peeing, because there was some in there also this morning. We have had her for almost two weeks and she has consistantly used her litter pan and has had no accidents up until now. Does anyone know the reason she has suddenly decided to start peeing in these places? What would make her do that?

·
Registered
802 Posts
I think she is not totally trained yet to use the litter pan, you have to monitor her at the meantime to ensure she will use it as a habit. She is too young too to control/hold her pee.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts