Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is some pictures of our baby kits, i'll keep this updated with pictures as they get older.

The first pic is of our babys just a few hours old.. little pinkys aww

Here are the babys at 1 week old and starting to get there coat

Here is a baby at a week and 3 days old.. she's a noisy but cute little bugger

Here they are with there mummy Echoe having something to eat (dont they look like little piglets aww)

Here is a georgous baby at 2 week and 1 day old.. Haven't they changed!

Here is one of the Kits at 3 weeks old.. hasn't there colour come out really nicely!

And here is the Ferret mansion weve just built into our shed.. as you can see in the bottom right corner theres a giant ferret trying it out haha

The babys are currently 3 week and 2 days old and there getting bigger by the day. will keep posting pics of them as they grow, hope you enjoyed looking at them!

Tanith

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thankyou guys, and no the mother doesn't mind me handling them, i guess she thinks of me as a full time babysitter as when i go into the room she brings them to the cage for me hehe.. also i have to bottle feed them to top there milk up as mum isnt producing enough for the size of her litter. i wouldn't suggest anyone trying to handle there kits untill there atleast 3-4 weeks old unless your in a situation like i am and your vet says otherwise.

im looking forward to them opening there eyes! there gonna be a bundle of laughs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Soooooo sweet. I love ferrets and it's so nice to see pics of them so young. Thanks for sharing. I'd love one of my own (or three!) but don't have the room.

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Omg I have never seen baby ferrets! How cute, I love the color!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Those are so cute!

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Very cute! I've never seen baby ferrets before.

·
Registered
466 Posts
so cute! The shape of them is so strange. My boyfriend loves ferrets and has wanted one forever. How tiny are they when they are first born? I like the ferret mansion. Are you keeping them all?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts